martedì 18 febbraio 2014

Patrizia Kostner: mom of a champion

Nella casa delle famiglie di P&G ho incontrato Patrizia Kostner, la mamma di Carolina che sarà impegnata questa sera nel programma corto del pattinaggio artistico...
Clicca Qui  per vedere il video in italiano.







You are a veteran of the Olympic Games, what can you tell us about your experience here in Sochi? Have you met the other moms, from other countries?

As a guest of P&G house, I'm very happy. Of course there are a lot of people that I don't know walking around here, but I have had the occasion to meet some of them. I'm especially interested in meeting the other moms. All of them are sweet, we all have the same kind of stress. I think that all of them are exactly like me: we have the same anxieties before the competitions, the expectations, hopes. With my english I'm not able to speak a lot with American or Canadian moms. I met the mom of Felix Neureuther, I've had the pleasure of meeting the mom of Schlierenzauer, using the German I can manage to meet people.

Now what are your feelings after the team event  and the top competition to come? How do you feel and what was the last thing that you said to Caroline?


I saw Caroline just last night. She came back to Sochi from Oberstdorf. I gave her a big kiss, a hug and I said to her, "However it goes, it goes, you have to skate how you are able to and nothing more"

Where are you going to see the Short Programme?


P&G has offered me a ticket so I'll go in the company of my bodyguard (she laughs). I don't know exactly where I will sit.

What will be the first thing that you say to Caroline, regardless of the result?

"Well done," whatever happens. "Good, good."

Regarding Russia, have you visited anywhere else apart from the Olympic Park? What do you think about Sochi?

I was in Torino for Caroline's competition. I was with my husband, but we were there just one day.  I've lived the Olympic Games more here for sure. It's something amazing, it's something enormous, the venues are giants: indeed, things that for me are a bit unreal! Everything is perfectly organized, even the hotel that P&G offered me. It's going ok, better than the first days. (laughs). I'm happy, I've had really a beautiful experience.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento